Central University of Haryana open application for PhD Admission 2022-23 in 31 departments with 184 seats. Know more about date, eligibility, notification, application fees.
Important Dates for Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2022-23
|Start of Online Registration||26-08-2022 (Friday)|
|Last date for Online Registration||16-09-2022 (Friday)|
|Issuance of Admit Cards for Non-Exempted|
|Date for Entrance Examination||01-10-2022 (Saturday)|
|Declaration of Result of the Entrance Examination||04-10-2022 (Tuesday)|
|Display of the Provisional List of Qualified ‘Exempted’,|
Qualified ‘Non-Exempted’ and Non-Qualified
candidates on University Website
|Display of list of candidates to be called for Interview||10-10-2022 (Monday)|
|Reporting time for Interview||13-10-2022 (Thursday) onwards|
(09:00 AM onwards)
|Display of Category-Wise Merit-List & Waiting List||17-10-2022 (Monday)|
|Verification of documents and depositing of fees||18-10-2022 (Tuesday) to|
|Display of Vacant Seats (If any)||26-10-2022 (Wednesday)|
|Document verification/counselling against waiting list|
drawn on the basis of Interview
|Depositing of Fees||27-10-2022 (Thursday) To|
|Commencement of Course-work Classes||01-11-2022 (Tuesday)|
Department wise vacant seats for central university of Haryana PhD Admission 2022-23
|Sr. No.||Department||No. of vacant seats|
|1||Department of Biochemistry||7|
|2||Department of Biotechnology||3|
|3||Department of Chemistry||4|
|4||Department of Civil Engineering||9|
|5||Department of Commerce||6|
|6||Department of Computer Science and|
|7||Department of Computer Science and|
|8||Department of Economics||7|
|9||Department of Electrical Engineering||17|
|10||Department of English & Foreign Languages||3|
|11||Department of Environmental Studies||1|
|12||Department of Geography||1|
|13||Department of Hindi||6|
|14||Department of History and Archaeology||2|
|15||Department of Library and Information Science||3|
|16||Department of Management Studies||9|
|17||Department of Mathematics||10|
|18||Department of Microbiology||7|
|19||Department of Nutrition Biology||5|
|20||Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences||9|
|21||Department of Physical Education and Sports||8|
|22||Department of Physics & Astrophysics||4|
|23||Department of Political Science||4|
|24||Department of Psychology||7|
|25||Department of Sanskrit||6|
|26||Department of Sociology||2|
|27||Department of Statistics||6|
|28||Department of Teacher Education||9|
|29||Department of Tourism and Hotel|
|30||Department of Yoga||1|
|31||Department of Journalism and Mass|
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2022-23
A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme, if he/she possesses:
A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC’s 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorised by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country, or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible only on the basis of the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
The cases of candidates who have passed an examination outside the Indian Universities system and those who may not have obtained a Master’s degree may be considered for admission to the programme subject to the condition that each case shall be examined on its own merit by the Admissions Committee and in accordance with the recommendations of the Equivalence Committee.
The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR-JRF/NET/SLET/GATE, or are Teacher Fellowship holders, or have passed the M. Phil. programme with course work recognised by the U.G.C., as per the UGC Regulations (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree, 2009), shall be exempted from the written test.
How to Apply for Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2022-23
- Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. must apply online only. Hard copies of the Application form will not be accepted.
- Online Application Form will not get submitted until the candidate has uploaded all the required documents.
- Merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the programme. Incomplete form will be summarily rejected and no intimation in this regard will be given.
- An Application Form Number and Password will be generated after successful registration on the portal which will be required for future reference. An E-mail will be sent to the applicant in this regard on the registered email-id.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the online Application Form.
- The last date of Online Application including Payment of Fee (If applicable) is (16.09.2022) (23:59:59).
- All applicants will be required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- plus transaction charges and taxes as applicable (Except those belonging to SC/ST/PwD/ Women categories).
- Applicants having grievances, if any, regarding their eligibility / fee payment, must submit the same to the given email id [email protected] within stipulated date and time.
Official website and Application link- https://phd.cuh.ac.in/