IIIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23:- Ph.D. admissions at IIIT Hyderabad are open for Spring 2023. The Ph.D. program provides access to our vibrant research curriculum in the core areas of CSE and ECE. Applications are invited for full-time and part-time Ph.D. from individuals with a passion for cutting-edge research aimed to transform industry and society by developing new theories, technologies, or applications.
Important Dates for IIIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 for Spring Semester
|Application portal opening||October 21, 2022|
|Portal closure||November 15, 2022|
|Announcement of short listed candidates for interview||November 21, 2022|
|Interviews for shortlisted candidates||December 6 – 7, 2022|
|Announcement of selected candidates||December 12, 2022|
|Last date of seat acceptance||December 21, 2022|
|Date of online Reporting||To be Decided|
|Registration of Spring Semester||To be Decided|
|Commencement of classwork||January 03, 2023|
Application Fee for IIIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 for Spring Semester
An application fee of INR 2000 (Non-Refundable) is payable to complete your application process. Payment can be done through Credit Card/Debit Card (Visa/ Master/RuPay Card) or Net Banking.
Programme Details for IIIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 for Spring Semester
PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- Kohli Center on Intelligent Systems (KCIS)
- Smart City Research Centre (SCRC)
- Applied Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Centre (INAI)
- Data Sciences and Analytics Center (DSAC)
- Language Technologies Research Center (LTRC)
- Robotics Research Center (RRC)
- Center for Security, Theory and Algorithms (CSTAR)
- Software Engineering Research Center (SERC)
- Center for Visual Information Technology (CVIT)
- Center for VLSI and Embedded Systems Technology (CVEST)
- Computer Systems Group (CSG)
- Machine Learning Lab (MLL)
- IT for Agricultural and Rural Development (ITARD)
- Cognitive Science (CogSci)
- Lab for Spatial Informatics (LSI)
- Centre for Quantum Science and Technology (CQST)
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Communication: Coding Theory, Internet of Things, Wireless Communication Networks: 5G/6G, Unmanned Aerial Vehicular Networks, Milli-meter Wave Communication, Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces (SPCRC, SCRC)
- Robotics: Computer Vision, Control Theory and Applications, Mechanism and Dynamics, Path planning and Navigation (Robotics, CVIT)
- Computer Vision: Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Bio-Medical Image Processing and Multimediia Systems (CVIT)
- Signal Processing: Image Processing, Speech Recognition, Multimedia Systems, Target Localization and Tracking (SPCRC, CVIT)
- VLSI: Analog and Digital VLSI Design, IoT and Embedded Systems, Optics and RF, Flexible Electronics (CVEST)
Eligibility for Application to IIIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 for Spring Semester
Applicants must satisfy the following criterion.
- Completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech all branches, M.Sc, MCA and MA (Maths).
We especially encourage applicants with any of the following.
- Good-quality research publications
- Participation in research-oriented projects
- Work experience in R&D labs / Industry
Admission Procedure for IIIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 for Spring Semester
Applicants are first screened based on their application, which includes their academic performance and CV. Shortlisted applicants are then invited for a technical interview conducted physically at IIIT Hyderabad campus. Final selection is based on performance in the interview.
How to Apply for IIIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23 for Spring Semester
Complete the online application process, which has two parts – Registration Form and Application Form. Please note that incomplete applications will be desk-rejected and not be considered even for the first level screening.
Tuition Fee and Financial Support for Ph.D. Programmes
Tuition fees and financial support for the academic year 2022-23 is listed on this page.
- Full-time Ph.D. students are given scholarships that provide a monthly stipend. The stipend amount varies from Rs. 31,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- depending on the stage of the student in the Ph.D. program.
- Students are provided generous travel support to present their published research work in reputed conferences.
IIITH offers many competitive fellowship programs such as Ripple-IIITH Blockchain Ph.D. and KCIS Fellowship for deserving candidates. The fellowship amount under these schemes is Rs 50,000/- per month. Many of our Ph.D. students have been awarded corporate fellowships such as from Google and TCS.
|Our Official Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|Our Official Facebook Page||Join Us|
|Our Official Twitter Account||Join Us|
Official Website – https://www.iiit.ac.in/