Get Alert On →
NIT Patna PhD Admission 2023, Dates, Eligibility, Application, Notification
NIT Patna PhD Admission 2023:- ADMISSION NOTICE for PhD Programme – Even Semester (Jan-June’ 2023) during the session 2022-23 under Full Time /Part-Time/Sponsored Scheme And Selection for JRF/SRF positions for externally funded projects currently at NIT Patna.
National Institute of Technology Patna invites application for admission to Ph. D Programme through Institute Admission Test and/or Interview during Even Semester (Jan-June’ 2023) for the Session 2022-23 in the various departments.
Important Dates for NIT Patna PhD Admission 2023
Last date of online application -07 December 2022 upto 11AM Wednesday
Display of list of eligible candidates for Admission Test on institute website – 08 December 2022, 05PM Thursday
Admission Test – 18 December 2022 Sunday
Application Fee for NIT Patna PhD Admission 2023
Application fee is of Rs.1500/- for General OBC/EWS/Sponsored category and Rs.750/- for SC/ ST/ PwD.
Type of Ph.D. Programme for NIT Patna PhD Admission 2023
NIT Patna opens four type phd programme
- Full Time Ph.D. Programme
- Part Time
- Visvesvaraya PhD scheme
- JRF/SRF working at NIT Patna
- Non-Ph.D. regular Faculty and Faculty appointed on consolidated salary of NIT Patna
Available Department wise seats for NIT Patna PhD Admission 2023
- Electrical Engineering – 05
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 11
- Computer Science & Engineering – 11
- Civil Engineering – 04
- Architecture and Planning – 04
- Mechanical Engineering – 04
- Chemistry – 04
- Physics – 04
- Mathematics – 04
- Humanities and Social Science – 03
- Total – 54
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Patna PhD Admission 2023
Candidates with following qualification will be eligible for admission to the Ph. D. Programme of the Institute.
- M. Tech./ M. E./ M. Arch/ M. Planning/M. Design or equivalent degree in relevant and related discipline, with at least 6.5 CGPA (in the scale of 10) or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university.
- B.Tech/BE/B.Arch/MCA*/ M. Sc./ M. Com./ MBA/ MA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with First class, if not specifically mentioned by the Institution, then 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA with a valid GATE/UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET score. * (for CSE branch only)
- The minimum CGPA/ marks percentage shall be relaxed by 0.5 CGPA or 5 percent in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/PwD categories in all cases.
- All Candidates are required to produce a proof of having qualified GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET score card at the time of submission of application form.
- The sponsored candidates are exempted from GATE/NET examination.
- The candidates who possess certificates/qualifications from any of the professional societies (such as The Institution of Engineers (India) (IE), The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE), The Aeronautical Society of India (AeSI), The Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, including Polymer and Environmental Group (IIChemE), The Indian Institute of Metals (11M), The Indian Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE), etc. ) and have enrolled with these institutions with permanent recognition up to May 31, 2013 may also be eligible to participate, as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above. However, the candidates who have enrolled with these institutions after May 31, 2013, are not eligible.
Kindly refer https://aicte-india.org/sites/default/files/professional%20bodies.pdf.
Department wise Available Area of Specialization for Doctoral Program
Architecture and Planning
Architecture, Urban Planning, Rural Planning, Climate change, Regional Planning, Architectural Conservation, Heritage Management, Sustainable Architecture, Structural forms in Architecture, Environmental Planning, Vernacular Architecture, Housing.
Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Hydraulics and Water Resource Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Remote Sensing & GIS.
Computer Science & Engineering
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Pattern Recognition, Recommender System, Big Data, Data Mining, Network and Information Security, Multimedia Security, Threat Modelling, Biometric, Social Networks, Computational Geometry, Data Network, Wireless Sensor Networks, internet of Things Bioinformatics, Semantic Web, Natural Language Processing, Cloud Computing, Knowledge Engineering, Software Engineering” Blockchain Technology and Cyber Security, Distributed Systems. Cloud Computing, Fog Computing, Security in edge Computing, IoT Security, Access Control, Privacy Models in Cloud.
Power system optimization, Power System Dynamics and Control, High Performance Computing in Power System, Power System Protection, Power Market, Smart Grids, Micro Grids, Power Electronics & Electric Machine Drives, Renewable Energy, Semiconductor devices, Solar Cells, Photovoltaic Systems, Electric Vehicles, Intelligent Instrumentation & Embedded Systems, Robotics, Discrete-time Systems, System Identification, Linear and Nonlinear Control Systems, Robust Control, Process Control, Optimal Control, Advanced Control Techniques.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
RF, Microwave, Millimeter wave, THz devices, Circuit and systems, Metamaterials and Meta-surfaces, Antenna Engineering, VLSI, Image Processing, Speech Processing, Biomedical Signal processing, Wireless Communication and Networks, Network Security, Optical communication.
Design, Thermal, Production, Manufacturing, industrial, Solid Mechanics, Gas Dynamics, Renewable Energy, Surface Engineering, Dynamics and Control, Fluid Power System, Operation Management.
Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Material science & Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Environmental Science, Analytical Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Nano Technology, Chemical Science & Technology, Polymer Science & Technology, Pharmaceutical Science.
Solid State Physics, Experimental Condensed Matter Physics, Materials Science Fuel Cells, Ceramic Membranes, Multifunctional Materials, Nano and Bulk inorganic and Organic Sensing Materials, Biophysics, Thin Films and Optoelectronic Devices, Magnetism in Strongly Correlated Systems, Defect Induced Magnetism by Ion Beam, Ion Matter Interaction. Quantum Foundations, Quantum Information and Cryptography, Black Hole Physics, Thermodynamic information Geometry, Statistical Mechanics.
Analysis, Algebra, Topology, Differential Equations, Numerical Analysis, Fluid Dynamics, Nonlinear Dynamics, Mathematical Biology, Numerical Methods for PDEs, Stochastic Modelling in Biology.
Humanities and Social Science
Economics: Agriculture, Labour & Employment, Development Studies, Rural Development , Finance, Sociology
|Our Official Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|Our Official Facebook Page||Join Us|
|Our Official Twitter Account||Join Us|
Official Website- https://www.nitp.ac.in/
NIT Rourkela PhD admission 2022-23, Dates, Eligibility, Application
NIT Hamirpur PhD Admission 2023, Eligibility, Dates
MANIT Bhopal PhD Admission Open for December 2022 Session
IIIT Naya Raipur Faculty Recruitment 2022-23
NIT Agartala PhD Admission 2023, Dates, Eligibility, Application form