NIT Warangal PhD admission 2023-24, NIT Warangal released PhD admission for 13 departments with full time and part time modes. know about eligibility, dates and fee.
Important Dates for NIT Warangal PhD Admission
Tentative Schedule for PhD Admissions of July, 2022 Session
Announcement of inviting Applications: 15 May 2023
Last date to receive applications: 29 May 2023
Last date to receive the list of shortlisted candidates from the Departments: 21 June 2023
Application Fee for NIT Warangal PhD Admission
- Rs.1600/- for GEN/ GEN-EWS/ OBC-NCL and
- Rs.800/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates
Available Departments at NIT Warangal for PhD Admission
The PhD Programs, in Full-time (FT) and Part-time (PT) modes, are offered in the following Departments:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Management
Eligibility Condition for NIT Warangal PhD Admission 2022-23
First class with 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA at both UG and PG for GEN/ OBC- NCL/ GEN-EWS category and minimum 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA for candidates under SC/ ST/ PwD category.
Master’s/ M.S. (by Research) degree in Engineering/Technology in the appropriate branch of study. All candidates must have qualified in GATE (not a compulsion for part-time scholars).
Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Technology with valid GATE score and at least CGPA of 8.0/10 or 75% of marks under GEN/ OBC-NCL/ GEN-EWS category and at least CGPA of 7.5/10 or 70% for candidates under SC/ ST/ PwD category.
Master’s degree in the relevant discipline of Science (Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry)/ B.Tech or equivalent degree/ M.Tech or equivalent degree. All candidates must have qualified in GATE/ UGC/ CSIR/ INSPIRE/ NET (not a compulsion for part-time scholars).
Master’s degree in the relevant discipline of English. All candidates must have qualified in GATE/ UGC/ NET (not a compulsion for part-time scholars).
School of Management:
Master’s degree in Business Administration. All candidates must have qualified in CAT/ GATE/ UGC-NET (not a compulsion for part-time scholars).
Student Categories for NIT Warangal PhD Admission
There are thirteen types of student categories in the PhD Degree Program. 8 for full time and 5 for part time.
- Full-time student on Institute fellowship.
- Full-time Government/ Semi-Government Fellowship awardees/ QIP/ FIP(UGC) / CSIR/ UGC/ DOE/ DST/ DBT/ NBHM, etc.
- Full-time project fellows/ JRF/ SRF appointed in R&D projects being carried out at NITW.
- Full-time Sponsored student from Industry/ R&D organizations.
- Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) fellowship awardees (Foreign students).
- Full-time External (CSIR/ JRF/ SRF Fellows) working in National Research Laboratories/ R&D Organization having necessary facilities.
- Full-time Self-financing Programme (Sponsored by Industry).
- Full-time Self-finance (Rule of reservation is not applicable. Master’s degree is compulsory whereas GATE/ UGC/ CSIR/ INSPIRE/ NET/ CAT is not mandatory).
- Permanent faculty and other permanent staff of NIT, Warangal.
- Permanent faculty of Private Academic Institutions with NIRF ranking below 200 at least once in last five years.
- Permanent faculty from Educational Institutions fully funded by Government or Maintained by Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Mode.
- Permanent Employees from Private Industries with R&D facilities having three years of experience in an industry of five years standing with membership in CII/ ASSOCHEM or any other similar membership.
- Permanent employees working in Government R&D laboratories/ Government Organizations/ Government Industry/ PSUs/ State Undertakings.
Instructions to apply online for NIT Warangal PhD Admission 2022-23
Official Website- https://www.nitw.ac.in/
Application form is to be submitted online which is available at – PhD Admissions Portal
|Our Official Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|Our Official Facebook Page||Join Us|
|Our Official Twitter Account||Join Us|